Thank you for choosing Search Console Helper. This is a license agreement between you and SzámlázóPONT Kft. (or, based on where you live, one of its affiliates) that describes your rights to use the Search Console Helper software.
You should review the entire agreement, including any linked terms, because all of the terms are important and together create this contract that applies to you. You can review linked terms by pasting the forward link into your browser window.
THE ADDITIONAL TERMS CONTA IN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, THESE A FFECT YOUR RIGHTS TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE WITH SZÁMLÁZÓPONT, AND YOU SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY.
BY ACCEPTING THIS A GREEMENT OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF CERTAIN INFORMATION DURING ACTIVATION AND FOR INTERNET-BASED FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT A ND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE OR FEATURES. Instead, you should return it to the retailer or other place where you purchased the software license, for a refund or credit.
How can I use the software? We do not sell our software or your copy of it – we only license it. Under our license we grant you the right to install and run that one copy on one computer (the licensed computer) for use by one person at a time, but only if you comply with all the terms of this agreement. Our software license is permanently assigned to the licensed computer. Please refer to the Additional Terms for licenses and conditions that are specific to certain countries, Limited Rights Versions and Special Editions of the software. The components of the software are licensed as a single unit. You may not separate or virtualize the components and install them on different computers. The software may include more than one version, such as 32-bit and 64-bit, and you may install and use only one version at a time. Except for the permitted use described under “Remote Access” below, this license is for direct use of the software only through the input mechanisms of the licensed computer, such as a keyboard, mouse, or touchscreen. It does not give permission for installation of the software on a server or for use by or through other computers or devices connected to the server over an internal or external network. The software also is not licensed for commercial hosting. For more information on multiple user scenarios and virtualization, see the Additional Terms.
How do I obtain a backup copy? You may order or download a backup copy of the software from searchconsolehelper.com. You may not distribute the backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software on the licensed computer.
Can I transfer the software to another computer or user? You may not transfer the software to another computer or user. You may transfer the software directly to a third party only as installed on the licensed computer, with the Certificate of Authenticity label and this agreement. Before the transfer, that party must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software. You may not retain any copies.
How does License activation work? Activation associates the use of the software with a specific computer or device. During activation, the software will automatically contact SzámlázóPONT or its affiliate to confirm the license is associated with the licensed computer. This process is called “activation.” Because activation is meant to identify unauthorized changes to the licensing or activation functions of the software, and to otherwise prevent unlicensed use of the software, you have no right to use the software after the time permitted for activation and you may not bypass or circumvent activation. If you have not entered a product key during the time permitted for activation, most features of the software will stop running
Does the software collect my personal information? If you connect your computer to the Internet, some features of the software may connect to SzámlázóPONT or service provider computer systems to send or receive information. You may not always receive a separate notice when they connect. If you choose to use any of these features, you agree to send or receive this information when using that feature. Many of these features can be switched off or you can choose not to use them.
How do we use your information? SzámlázóPONT uses the information it collects through the software features to upgrade or fix the software and otherwise improve our products and services. In certain circumstances, we also share it with others. For example, we share error reports with relevant hardware and software vendors, so that they can use the information to improve how their products run with SzámlázóPONT products. You agree that we may use and disclose the information as described in our Privacy Statement linked at the end of this document.
What does this agreement apply to? This agreement applies to the software, the media on which you received the software, and also any SzámlázóPONT updates, supplements, and services for the software, unless other terms come with them.
Are there things I’m not allowed to do with the software? Yes. Because the software is licensed, not sold, SzámlázóPONT reserves all rights (such as rights under intellectual property laws) not expressly granted in this agreement. In particular, this license does not give you any right to, and you may not: use or virtualize features of the software separately, publish, copy (other than the permitted backup copy), rent, lease, or lend the software; transfer the software (except as permitted by this agreement), attempt to circumvent technical protection measures in the software, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software, except if the laws where you live permit this even when our agreement does not. In that case, you may do only what your law allows. When using Internet-based features, you may not use those features in any way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them, or to try to gain access to any service, data, account or network, in an unauthorized manner.
What about upgrading or converting the software? If you install the software covered by this agreement as an upgrade or conversion to your existing software, then the upgrade or conversion replaces the original software that you are upgrading or converting from. You do not retain any rights to the original software after you have upgraded and you may not continue to use it or transfer it in any way. This agreement governs your rights to use the upgrade software and replaces the agreement for the software from which you upgraded.
A. LICENSE RIGHTS AND MULTI USER SCENARIOS
1. Computer. In this agreement, “computer” means a hardware system (whether physical or virtual) with a storage device capable of running the software. A hardware partition or blade is considered to be a computer.
2. Multiple or Pooled Connections. You may not use hardware or software to multiplex or pool connections, or otherwise allow multiple users or multiple computers or devices to access or use the software indirectly through the licensed computer.
3. Use in a Virtualized Environment. If you use virtualization software, including client hyper-v, to create one or more virtual computers on a single computer hardware system, each virtual computer, and the physical computer, is considered a separate computer for purposes of this agreement. This license allows you to install only one copy of the software for use on one computer, whether that computer is physical or virtual. If you want to use the software on more than one computer, you must obtain separate copies of the software and a separate license for each copy. Content protected by digital rights management technology or other full-volume disk drive encryption technology may be less secure in a virtualized environment.
4. Remote access: The user that primarily uses the licensed computer is the “primary user.” The primary user may access and use the software installed on the licensed device remotely from any other device, as long as the software installed on the licensed device is not being used non-remotely by another user simultaneously. As an exception, you may allow others to access the software simultaneously only to provide you with technical support.
B. BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
1. Application. This Section B applies to any dispute EXCEPT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE A DISPUTE RELATING TO THE ENFORCEMENT OR VALIDITY OF YOUR, SZÁMLÁZÓPONT’S, OR EITHER OF OUR LICENSORS’ INTELLECTUA L PROPERTY RIGHTS. Dispute means any dispute, action, or other controversy between you and SzámlázóPONT concerning the software (including its price) or this agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis. “Dispute” will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable under law.
2. Notice of Dispute. In the event of a dispute, you or SzámlázóPONT must give the other a Notice of Dispute, which is a written statement of the name, address and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the dispute, and the relief requested. You must send any Notice of Dispute by mail to SzámlázóPONT Kft., Andor utca 21/c fsz., 1119 Budapest, Hungary. SzámlázóPONT will send any Notice of Dispute to you by mail to your address if we have it, or otherwise to your e-mail address. You and SzámlázóPONT will attempt to resolve any dispute through informal negotiation within 60 days from the date the Notice of Dispute is sent. After 60 days, you or SzámlázóPONT may commence arbitration.
3. Small Claims Court. You may also litigate any dispute in small claims court in your county of residence or Budapest, Hungary, if the dispute meets all requirements to be heard in the small claims court. You may litigate in small claims court whether or not you negotiated informally first.
4. BINDING ARBITRATION. IF YOU AND SZÁMLÁZÓPONT DO NOT RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BY INFORMAL NEGOTIATION OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ANY OTHER EFFORT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE WILL BE CONDUCTED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE (OR PARTICIPATE IN AS A PARTY OR CLASS MEMBER) ALL DISPUTES IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. Instead, all disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator, whose decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the Federal Arbitration Act. Any court with jurisdiction over the parties may enforce the arbitrator’s award.
5. CLASS ACTION WAIVER. ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE IN ANY FORUM WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. NEITHER YOU NOR SZÁMLÁZÓPONT WILL SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY OTHER PROCEEDING IN WHICH EITHER PARTY ACTS OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. NO ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING WILL BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL PARTIES TO ALL AFFECTED ARBITRATIONS OR PROCEEDINGS.
6. Arbitration Procedure, Costs, Fees and Incentives. Any arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and in many cases its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. For more information, see adr.org or call 1- 800-778-7879. In a dispute involving $75,000 or less, SzámlázóPONT will promptly reimburse your filing fees and pay the AAA’s and arbitrator’s fees. You agree to commence arbitration only in your county of residence or Budapest, Hungary. SzámlázóPONT agrees to commence arbitration only in your county of residence.
7. Claims or Disputes Must be Filed Within One Year. To the extent permitted by law, any claim or dispute under this agreement to which Section B applies must be filed within one year in small claims court (Section B.3) or in arbitration (Section B.4). The one-year period begins when the claim or dispute first could be filed. If such a claim or dispute is not filed within one year, it is permanently barred.
8. Severability. If the class action waiver in Section B.5 is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, then Section B (arbitration) will not apply to those parts. Instead, those parts will be severed and proceed in a court of law, with the remaining parts proceeding in arbitration. If any other provision of Section B is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed with the remainder of Section B remaining in full force and effect.
C. CHOICE OF LAW
The laws of the state or country where you live govern all claims and disputes under this agreement, including breach of contact claims and claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, implied warranty laws, for unjust enrichment, and in tort. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights, including consumer rights, under the laws of your state or country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change those other rights if the laws of your state or country do not permit it to do so.
1. More on How Activation Works. During activation, the software will send information about the software and your computer to SzámlázóPONT. This information includes the version, license version, language, and product key of the software, the Internet protocol address of the computer, and information derived from the hardware configuration of the computer. If the licensed computer is connected to the Internet, the software will automatically connect to SzámlázóPONT for activation. You can also activate the software manually by Internet or telephone. In either case, Internet and telephone service charges may apply.
2. Re-activation. Some changes to your computer components or the software may require re-activation of the software.
3. Activation Failure. During online activation, if the licensing or activation functions of the software are found to be counterfeit or improperly licensed, activation will fail. The software will notify you if the installed copy of the software is improperly licensed. In addition, you will receive reminders to obtain a properly licensed copy of the software.
4. Updates and Upgrades. You may only obtain updates or upgrades for the software from SzámlázóPONT or authorized sources. Certain upgrades, support, and other services may be offered only to users of genuine SzámlázóPONT software. To identify genuine SzámlázóPONT software, see howtotell.com.
E. INTERNET-BASED FEATURES; PRIVACY
The following software features use Internet protocols, which send to SzámlázóPONT (or its suppliers or service providers) computer information, such as your Internet protocol address, the type of operating system, browser and name and version of the software you are using, and the language code of the computer where you installed the software. SzámlázóPONT uses this information to make the Internet-based features available to you, in accordance with the Search Console Helper Privacy Statement linked at the end of this document. Some Internet-based features may be delivered at a later date via SzámlázóPONT’s Update service.
1. Consent for Internet-Based Services. The software features described below and in the Search Console Helper Privacy Statement connect to SzámlázóPONT or service provider computer systems over the Internet. In some cases, you will not receive a separate notice when they connect. In some cases, you may switch off these features or not use them. For more information about these features, see the Search Console Helper Privacy Statement linked at the end of this document. BY USING THESE FEA TURES, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRA NSMISSION OF THIS INFORMATION. SzámlázóPONT does not use the information to identify or contact you.
2. Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP). This software uses CEIP. CEIP automatically sends SzámlázóPONT information about your hardware and how you use this software. We do not use this information to identify or contact you. CEIP will also periodically download a small file to your computer. This file helps us collect information about problems that you have while using the software. When available, new help information about the errors might also be automatically downloaded.
3. Online Features and Content. Features in the software can retrieve online content from SzámlázóPONT and provide it to you. Certain features may also permit you to search for and access information online. Examples of these features include clip art, templates, online training, online assistance and help, and Outlook Weather on the Calendar. If you save a template provided by Office.com, information will be sent online to SzámlázóPONT, such as information that identifies the template, but not any specific document you have created using the template. This information is used to provide you with content you request and to improve our services. You may choose not to use these online features and content. See the Search Console Helper Privacy Statement linked at the end of this agreement for more information.
4. Cookies. If you choose to use online features in the software, such as online assistance and help, and templates, cookies may be set. To learn how to block, control and delete cookies, please read the cookies section of the Search Console Helper Privacy Statement linked at the end of this agreement.
5. Digital Certificates. The software uses digital certificates. These digital certificates confirm the identity of Internet users sending X.509 standard encrypted information. They also can be used to digitally sign files and macros to verify the integrity and origin of the file contents. The software retrieves certificates and updates certificate revocation lists using the Internet, when available.
6. Automatic Update. Software with Click-to-Run technology may periodically check with SzámlázóPONT for updates and supplements to the software. If found, these updates and supplements might be automatically downloaded and installed on your licensed computer.
7. Use of Information. SzámlázóPONT may use the computer information, error reports, and malware reports to improve our software and services. We may also share it with others, such as hardware and software vendors. They may use the information to improve how their products run with SzámlázóPONT software.
8. Misuse of Internet-Based Services. You may not use these services in any way that could harm them or impair anyone else’s use of them. You may not use the services to try to gain unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means.
F. PROOF OF LICENSE
1. Genuine proof of license. If you acquired the software in a physical package, your proof of license is the genuine SzámlázóPONT Certificate of Authenticity label with the accompanying genuine product key, and your proof of purchase. If you acquired and downloaded the software online, your proof of license is the genuine SzámlázóPONT product key or PIN for the software that you received with your purchase, and your proof of purchase from an authorized electronic supplier of genuine SzámlázóPONT software. Proof of purchase may be subject to verification by your merchant’s records.
2. Upgrade or Conversion License. If you upgrade or convert the software, your proof of license is the genuine proof of license for the earlier version of the software you upgraded or converted from; and the genuine proof of license for the later version of the software you upgraded or converted to. To identify genuine SzámlázóPONT software, see howtotell.com.
G. LIMITED RIGHTS VERSIONS
Some versions of the software, like Not for Resale and Academic or University Edition software, are distributed for limited purposes. You may not sell software marked as “NFR” or “Not for Resale,” and you must be a Qualified Educational User to use software marked as “University,” “Academic Edition” or “AE”. If you want to find out more about academic software, or you want to find out if you are a Qualified Educational User, visit SzámlázóPONT.com/education or contact the SzámlázóPONT affiliate serving your country for more information. Academic or University software may not be used for commercial, non-profit, or revenue-generating activities.
H. ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS
1. Third Party Programs. The software may include third party programs that SzámlázóPONT, not the third party, licenses to you under this agreement. Notices, if any, for the third party program are included for your information only.
2. Font Components. While the software is running, you may use its fonts to display and print content. You may temporarily download the fonts to a printer or other output device to print content, and you may embed fonts in content only as permitted by the embedding restrictions in the fonts.
3. Media Elements. SzámlázóPONT grants you a license to copy, distribute, perform and display media elements (images, clip art, animations, sounds, music, video clips, templates and other forms of content) included with the software in projects and documents, except that you may not: (i) sell, license or distribute copies of any media elements by themselves or as a product if the primary value of the product is the media elements; (ii) grant your customers rights to further license or distribute the media elements; (iii) license or distribute for commercial purposes media elements that include the representation of identifiable individuals, governments, logos, trademarks, or emblems or use these types of images in ways that could imply an endorsement or association with your product, entity or activity; or (iv) create obscene or scandalous works using the media elements. Other media elements, which are accessible on Office.com or on other websites through features of the software, are governed by the terms on those websites.
4. Language Packs. If you acquire a language pack, language interface pack or proofing tool that offers additional language version support for the software, you may use the additional languages included in that pack or tool. The language packs are a part of the software and may not be used separately.
5. Trial and Conversion. Some or all of the software may be licensed on a trial basis. Your rights to use trial software are limited to the trial period. The trial software and length of the trial period are set forth during the activation process. You may have the option to convert your trial rights to subscription or perpetual rights. Conversion options will be presented to you at the expiration of your trial period. After the expiration of any trial period without conversion, most features of the trial software will stop running. TRIAL SOFTWARE IS LICENSED “AS-IS,” AND YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. SZÁMLÁZÓPONT GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHA NGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, SZÁMLÁZÓPONT EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHA NTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
6. Subscription Software. If you licensed the software on a subscription basis, your rights to use the software are limited to the subscription period. You may have the option to extend your subscription or convert to a perpetual license. If you extend your subscription, you may continue using the software until the end of your extended subscription period. See the software activation screens or other accompanying materials for subscription details. After the expiration of your subscription, most features of the software will stop running.
I. GEOGRAPHIC AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
If there is a geographic region indicated on your software packaging, then you may activate the software only in that region. You must also comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software, which include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use.
J. SUPPORT AND REFUND PROCEDURES
SzámlázóPONT provides limited support services for properly licensed software.
If you are seeking a refund, and you cannot obtain one where you acquired the software, contact SzámlázóPONT for information about SzámlázóPONT’s refund policies.
K. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This agreement (together with terms accompanying any software supplements, updates, and services that are provided by SzámlázóPONT and that you use), and the terms contained in web links listed in this agreement, are the entire agreement for the software and any such supplements, updates, and services (unless SzámlázóPONT provides other terms with such supplements, updates, or services). You can review this agreement after your software is running by going to the software Help screen and clicking on the SzámlázóPONT Software License Terms link or going to http://searchconsolehelper.com/terms/. You can also review the terms at any of the links in this agreement by typing the URLs into your browser address bar, and you agree to do so. You agree that for each service that is governed by this agreement and also specific terms linked in this agreement, you will read the terms for that service before using the service. You understand that by using the service, you accept this agreement and the linked terms. There are also informational links in this agreement. The links containing terms that bind you and us are:
Last edited: November 11, 2016